Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Oh...my.

 Computer Died....
last week.
Just...got a new one, and am setting it up.
What a Mess!!!!
: )
Not sure how to get my images from my phone, to This...New Baby, yet.
But...
I Will!
; )
Bet you're All...gettin' Tired of 'Uneasy Rider'...by Now!
Hahaha.
I, couldn't even post with my phone.
: (
Dang!!!!

So Much...to Tell...Ya.
So Much...has been Happening!
Oh My!

{Just loaded over a Thousand images from my phone, in Lightning Speed!!! Wow!!!
I'll have to figure out, where to find them. ; ) {Thanks, Joy. <3 }
Got a Deal...Sweet Deal....on this Laptop. It's a Dell, like I had before. Pal, Bill...couldn't believe the Price. He's a Computer God. ; ) Found it online, through Best Buy./It has Loads...of Memory, and...other, 'Important Stuff'...that he understands.
: ) hahahahaha...
I, understand....'Lot's of Memory....and...a Great Price!' Hahahaha!!!}
<3
I'll see if I can find images.
Well...they are loading SLOW.
: (

This...is an Altar....with Michael, The Archangel, Standing Tall.
oh my.
There's been a Lot...of 'God Winks'...over the last few days, many...Miles.
 Special Friends...
a...young Man, named... 'Gabriel'. 
<3 
A Halloween Party, that....truly...melted a 'Mad Hatter's' Heart.
<3
oh my.
<3

I'll try to pull it all together, with my New...'Baby'.
but...
I'm Exhausted, tonight.
: )
Physically....I, can Move Mountains.
; )
When it comes to Electronics...
well...
: )
I'd rather Spit...in The Wind.
: )
<3
Love...to Ya...
Barb C. 

{I hope to..Hopefully...post, a video...from 'Michael', the Travolta version. : )  
Michael...the Archangel, is....my Favorite Angel.
<3 <3 <3 
Always has been. 
{I'm not even Catholic. Doesn't Matter. }
<3
He's...a Warrior.
oh...my. 
<3 <3 <3 }







No comments: