Monday, October 12, 2020

I Try...to behave, get my work done... but, there are So Many...Other Options.

I, truly...do, Try.

I was minding my business...trying to clean the wrongful...concrete dust, the IDOT has blanketed the Rabbit Hole...with, on a daily...basis, trying to Pull... Mountains, together...there, today. 



When I walked towards the House...I noticed the hood up...on an Old...Ford, in front of the rabbit hole.
It...had quit, this morning....
Son, Justin...told me, when I asked him...about it, earlier...in the day.
Died...for no reason.
: (
The Ford...belongs to one of Justin's Friends.
It was his Wife's...Truck, who...has sadly...passed away.
Kevin, Justin's Friend...has completely rebuilt...The Ford, in Her Memory, from Top....to Bottom.
<3
Justin...has done the Body Work.

I..couldn't walk on by...without offering help.
Kevin, and I...spent a Long...Time, Troubleshooting.
Fuses...Fuel Pump...Wires?????
'What The Hell'???
oh my.
: (

Finally, The Ford Fired Up.
: )
Don't know...if it was a wire, a fuse...bad Pump...bad....Fuel Gauge????
We'd checked them all...over, and over.
These newer Vehicles...that have Computers running them, and are Fuel Injected...are...a Mess.
: (
They, are Great, too. 
: )
but...
to diagnose Problems, without a Bunch of Equipment....these days...is nearly impossible.
: (
Somehow...the Ford Started, and...seemed to be running Fine.
However... I warned Kevin, if...this is a Wiring Problem, his Ford, with a 'Bump'...
could quit again, at any moment.


I'd follow him...anywhere he wanted to go, but.... if his Ford, should Die, again....
well, Jethro...isn't Up...for Hookin' Log Chains...to.
; )
Just...Sayin'
 ; )

The Gypsy Ford...is down, The Ford...Ranger, could Only...pull him in reverse, with the Flatbed...and, as Much...as I'd Love, to Stop Traffic, on 151, these days...I, didn't want to put the FUSO....out there. 
<3

Kevin....parked The Ford, {his Ford...} in front of Justin's {John's} Shop, again.
Smart Move.
: )
Justin...will be here, early.
He...drives a Ford, that could Pull a House...Down.
: )
It probably...sounds crazy, but...I love, working around these Broken....Old...Trucks.
<3 <3 <3 
: )
Fond...Memories.
<3
'Shenanigans '...
I suppose. 
: )

Love to Ya...
Barb C. 





No comments: