Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Soulfulness.

The above quote popped up this morning.
 on my 'Memories from this Day', on FB.

Truer words were never written.
Difficult...to live by.
Everyone around me...has been trying to tell me that, for a long time.
Like I told a Dear Friend, who's very worried about one of her Family members, the other day...
she was asking for my advise...on how we can Help...that person, 
I said...with no hesitation...
"There's nothing....any of us can do, to 'Help'. 
: (
That person...has to find their way...alone. 
None of us...can make anyone do something, they aren't ready to do."

After the 'Meltdown'...Friday night, oh my...I've done a lot of Soul Searching.
oh my.



 

Peg's Granddaughter, Chelsea...and her Wonderful Husband, Spencer....
came to visit the rabbit hole, on Sunday.
: )
They've recently moved back to Iowa.
: )
They are gathering things to furnish their Home.
<3
They have a Darling....little Girl, and...a little Boy, on the way.
<3
Peg...would've So Loved...to be here, with them.
<3
She, and Chelsea were So Close.
I remember, when Peg would be here...helping me, and her phone rang...
when Peg saw it was Chelsea calling....
Peg's Beautiful Blue Eyes...would Light Up...like a Comet!!!
<3


We walked through the Buildings.
Spencer....found an old keyboard from a piano...down the rabbit hole.
{He's a Musician. <3 }
It's not for sale.
It's part of the rabbit hole.
but...
I told him...about an old Pump Organ, in the FUSO, that I bought from a Very...Sweet Lady, last year.
If..he had an interest....I'd sure Love to see them take it Home, and...Love it. : )
{So would Rosemarie...the Sweet Lady. <3 }

The Kids...Loved It!!
Had it Playing...in the Back of The FUSO!! : )

Chelsea...was peeking through all of the windows, of the buildings, that....there's No Way....we can get into, until 'Sale Time'.
They are Packed Tight.


When the Kids walked through the rabbit hole, Chelsea spotted a stack of Bow Back Chairs.
She asked how much they would be.
Said...their chairs, are junk, and really...Need some.
Had to smile.
: )
I, said..."Well...Those, were your Grandmother's.
: ) 
Your Grandpa brought them to the rabbit hole, when he moved back to Iowa.
Seems They've Been Waiting for YOU!!
Load 'em Up!!!"
Hahahahaha!!!
<3 <3 <3 

She couldn't Believe It!!
<3
Then, under some Estate items, Chelsea spotted an old...Wooden Trencher.
{Bowl}
She carefully unearthed it....said how Beautiful...it is, as she ran her hands over it.
<3
{A Dear Friend, had asked about it, a couple of weeks ago.
Told her, I wasn't sure....if I was going to let it go.
Thought I might keep it, or...give it to Daughter, Liz.
because...
It was Peg's.
<3
I have so many....of Peg's things, I Treasure...
our home...is so Full.
The Friend, who wanted it, would've kept it.
She...Loved Peg, too. <3 }

So....
Told Chelsea, THAT was Also...Her Grandma's!!!
It, was Also....Waiting, for Her.
<3 <3 <3 

I'm so Glad...Chelsea, and Spencer visited, before I reopen.
<3 <3 <3 

'Family'...should Stay...with 'Family'.
Always.
Chelsea couldn't be here, when her Grandpa moved back.
She'd went through a lot of Peg's things, before Peg left us, and shortly after.
Mike, Peg's Beloved...thought the Kid's had taken everything they wanted.
{I asked him, over...and over, when he brought things, last Fall.}
I'm So Glad...Chelsea has Peg's Things.
<3 <3 <3 

When Chelsea....was walking through, it reminded me of a time, I was at an Antique Mall, 
{Iris City Antique Mall, in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.}
Many....Years ago.

The Mall is set up, with many Dealer's Booths, but...you can see the person behind the desk, as you shop.
The Proprietor, and I visited, as I shopped.
I kept gathering things, and setting them on her Counter....while chatting.
Pretty soon, as the pile grew tall...on her Counter, she became very quiet.
I, noticed the silence, and said....
"Cat got your Tongue??? : ) "
She said... "No...but, I'm a little stunned."
I stopped, {hearing the 'concern'...in her tone.} looked at her, and said...
"What's Up?"
She said....
"Barb, there was an Auction...not far from here, a while back.
It was a Huge, Old...Old...Estate.
All of the Dealers attended.
Every piece, you've set on the Counter, came from that Estate...
I can't believe it."

: )
I, smiled...and said...
"I can."
: )

This...Old Soulfulness....has a Way, of finding it's way, into the Hand's...
it's supposed to.
: )

I've seen it, over, and over....and, over.
<3
With...People, too.

There are no coincidences in Life.
; )

Our 'Time'...here, on Earth, I...believe, is all....about The Journey.

I've been 'away'....far too long.
It's 'Time'...
to get Back.

Fuel my Spirit.
<3

Allow the Universe,
 God...
Angels, 
to
Take The Lead.
; )
'Trust'.
<3

Time...is slippin' away.
We choose, how to spend our 'Time'.
It's 'Time'..for me, to make some Better, Soulful...
'Choices'.
Fill Up...my Cup.
<3
Throw my hands to The Heavens...
ask the Lord...to Shower Us...
with 
Blessings.

Pray for me.
I'm...Prayin'...For You.
<3
Praying...
for
All of Us.
<3

Love...to Ya.
Barb C. 




No comments: