Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Crazy...Train. oh...my.

John...shared this with me, on my FB page.... two years before he left us.
It...popped up, this morning.
<3

I, remember the Day...John....walked out into the center of Stallman Drive, behind his Shop...
and, stopped a guy, that had been Rippin' Down...the street, on a crotch rocket...
over and over, about...90 mph., on the 25.

John...was smokin' a Lucky....
then, as the guy stopped, in front of John...
John, flicked the Stogie, and told him....what the meme says.
Maybe...a little more.
: )
" 'Tomorrow' isn't a day...you'll ever have to worry about...if ya don't slow down.
If...you should hit one of my Kids, or one of our animals...
'Tomorrow', won't be a concern of yours."

That, guy...was a whole lot more 'respectful'....
after that visit.
: )

John...had Such...a Way with Words.
or, maybe...the Lack of Them.
<3 <3 <3 
John...was a 'Poet'...
Indeed.
<3

Before...
in front of our Home.
It wasn't perfect, after the last 'IDOT Condemnation'....in the 90's.
but...
we had a 'Ditch'.
The IDOT Took All...of That Away, along with Any Protection...
from the Most Dangerous Stretch of 151,
 This Time... 
So They could Accommodate Fairfax, with their Suicide...Trail.
oh...my.
; )

 



The water... for the First Time...in my Life, living here....
{40 years.}
has been flooding over Stallman Dr.
with their Trail Accommodations.

The road, behind the rabbit hole.
{Stallman Drive}
oh my.
{Exactly...what I warned the Boys, from IDOT District 6..about, over a year ago...
before they broke ground.}
; ) 
Remember....
I warned them all...
"Water doesn't Run Uphill...Boys."
: )
Common Sense, once again....Rules, over an Engineering Degree.
oh...my.
 ; ) 
It's a Shame...They Spent All Of That Money...
for an Obviously...
 worthless....
'Degree'.
: ( 


Oh..dear,
Like...I told, Newman...from District 6, IDOT....when we walked this, long...before they began to Butcher.
"Trucks....won't be able to make this Turn."
{I, used to drive Semi. 
I, know a little...about how sharp...they can turn. 
Obviously...Engineers who sit behind a desk...have 
No...Idea. : ( 
oh my.


Across from the rabbit hole.
When I went to The Bank...today, I was informed...they were worried about the rabbit hole, the other day.
{Last Thursday}
Seems, where it's Flooding, across the road, the IDOT's Folks...
had a Line...
Pumping...Floodwater...
 across Stallman Drive, onto...
The Rabbit Hole.
Uh...Oh.
: (

The Water...Flood Water, was the THIRD Time...This Year, OVER Stallman.
{That's Never Happened....Before The Wrongful Trail Accommodations. EVER.}
Next Time...I'll be getting a Phone Call, from them.
So...I can Be There...Front, and Center.
: (
I...tried to Spot the IDOT...Boys, today.
oh...dear.

There Shall...be NO More...of That Wrongful Pumping....On To The Rabbit Hole.

That...Filthy, Wrongful...Floodwater, had Best Stay South of The Rabbit Hole.



See all of those... 'lines'.
That's from water....from the New...Highway, and Wrongful... Trail.
The Elevation...is So Much...Higher, for Fairfax's Wrongful...Trail.
: (
We're in a 'Basin'...now.

Boys...Boys.
Hate to say it....
but...
"I...told ya...so."
<3


This...
is the Culvert, 
next to the rabbit hole, newly...under our driveway... 
that the IDOT's Engineers....expect water to 'Run Uphill'...to.
; )
Bless Their Hearts.
<3
{hahahahaha...oh....my. ; ) }

Dang...
what a
Mess.

Remember...
I, tried...
tried...
Tried.
oh...dear.

{Hope...your 'Wrongful'...
'Through The Back Door'....
'Suicide Trail'...
that You,
{The IDOT} 
built 'Wrongfully'...
for Fairfax....
Works out Better...for ya, than the Culvert,
 that will never accept Water, that Flows...Uphill.
oh my.

{Don't hold your breath....Boys. 
You All...Have No Idea, How Very Much...
I'd Love to be Wrong...on That One.
Shame On You.}


The above...
is a FB Share, that John...posted on my page, today...
the year before he left us, in 2013.
<3 <3 <3 
Hahahaha...
<3 
Oh My.
It popped up...this morning.
<3 
God...Only Knows, how Much...I Miss Him!!!
<3 
John...Understood, 'The Crazy Train'.
; )
Holy Smokes.
<3
oh my.

What a Ride.
<3

Love to Ya....
Barb C.

{John...had a 6th. Grade Education... ; )
I, have an 8th. at best.
: )
<3
Trust me, on this...
these Boys, with engineering degrees....worry me.
They would, John...too. }

Common Sense...
is something books can't Teach.
Ya have to Live...It.
<3
; )


No comments: