Thursday, October 22, 2020

Alfalfa....on my boots, and...in the cuffs.

Spent this day....taking care of Business,
 then...when that was done, 
went...and picked up a load of Hay... for Scout.
<3
: )


It was a Foggy...drive.
When I met with Long Time...Farmer Friend, Kevin...
we visited, for awhile.
It's been a Long Time, since I've picked up Hay.
Justin, usually does, these days...
but, he, Katie...and the Kids, are Moving this week.
<3
It felt Good....Slingin' those Awesome...Bales of Hay.
: )
They are so Amazing...this year.
So Rich...So Filled With Alfalfa!!!
I, knew...Scout was gonna Go Crazy, when I fed him tonight.
<3
He Did!!!
He Nearly Ran Me Over!!!
<3
Hahahahaha!!!
When Hay...is This....Good, it's like Catnip, to a Cat!!!


 
Scout...barely raised his head, after I threw him a Chunk...of the Fine...Hay.
<3
{Sent Farmer Kevin, this picture. : )
He said... "Another Happy Customer!"...
Indeed.
: )
I, didn't want to throw it on the ground...but, couldn't get to the Shed, or Feed Bunk.
IDOT...has us blocked, hard.
: (
No way...in. 
: (


Justin..has a 'Buggy', that can haul Hay....through this Mess.
I, couldn't ask the Ford...to try.
Frankly...I, didn't have it in me....to haul the Hay, over my shoulders, like I used to.
Mostly...because, I Shouldn't Have To.
; )
oh..my.
; )

I unloaded...in John's Shop.
{Justin's...now.}
It's Safe....and Dry.
: )
Big...Rain...
 they say, tonight.


There's Nothing...Better, than....Feeding a Critter.
<3
Especially...when Ya Know...You're Feeding....
The Best....'Feed'...
 Ever.
: )
<3 <3 <3 
Priceless.
<3
I'm posting a Tune...that, hits Home...so.
It's my New Favorite.
<3
Brings back, many...memories.
<3

I'll be posting tomorrow, about the Days....without a computer.

Today...
It's All About...
'Hay'.
<3

'Simply Iowa'.

Love...to Ya,
Barb C.



No comments: