Sunday, August 2, 2020

Tequila...oh my.

Had such a Great Day...
yesterday.
: ) 
It was a Hot...One, workin' outside.
I quit..around 4.
Went to Casey's...picked up a bag of Ice.
Thought...I'm gonna have an Ice Cold...Margarita.
; )
The Dude, at the Grocery Store...told me about a brand of Tequila, 
that's supposed to be pretty good, a while back.
It is, I sip on it, over ice, now and then.
; )
Last night, I thought I'd try to make a Margarita, like Pal, Jan... introduced me to, in 
Santa Fe, a couple of years ago.
: )
They're different, from the Marg's around here.
Much cleaner.
Not Nearly....as Sweet.
Just....
Lime...a little Orange Liqueur, and...you guessed it, 
'Tequila'...
over Mountains of Ice.
oh my.
oh...my.
; )
So....Refreshing!!
: )
I gotta tell ya, 
One...is One....too many.
One More....is Never Enough.
YIKES!!!
Holy Smokes!
I, don't know......if it was because I hadn't eaten...
or, was a little dehydrated, from working in the heat...
or...
it was that Blue Agave....
{Frickin Succulents.
An Iowa Girl, should always stick to 'Corn Squeezins'.}
; )
Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to sip Tequila....for a bit.
I'm not sure...I can even stand the smell of it.
I'm...not sure, that I can look at a Succulent Plant, for awhile.
oh my. 
{The Tequila Hit The Trash Can...this Morning, 
Outside.
Far...Far...Away. }

The Grocery Dude, was correct, that Tequila..is Good.
Very....Smooth.
; )
Until...it Isn't.
Holy Smokes!
Wow!!
I've never been one to do anything....in 'Moderation'.
: )
Like the song goes...
"It's always your Favorite Sins, that'll Do Ya...In!!"
; )
It's gonna be a Long....Long, Day.
{ As Ron White would say...."Shooooo.... Buddy" 
Wow!!}

Love to Ya...
Barb C.




No comments: