Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Before....Fairfax's Trail, The IDOT is Building for Them...and...After. oh my. 'Encroachment', seems to be the 'Word', for Today. {Wrongful...Encroachment.}


 Before....
After.

Before...

After.
{That's Fairfax's Suicide...Trail, to the right, that the IDOT Built for Them. ; ) }
{Wrongfully....}
{Bless their hearts. ; ) }


Before....


After.


Before...


After.


Before....


After.


Understand....
The IDOT, while making accommodations, for Fairfax's Suicide Trail....
have placed our Home, and Business's In A MOTE.
{I, tried, and Tried...to tell them All, at District 6, Newman...Staebler...AJ, and...Schnoebelen...{I'm sure...I'm spelling that last name, wrong. ; ) So....Sorry. ; ) }

Oh My.
; )
Ditches...are Gone.
So, is our Drainage.
{so is Any Protection...from Vehicles...Plowing Into Our Home, and Business's.}

I...See, in my Crystal Ball...
FLOODING.
and...
CARNAGE.

; )
{The IDOT's Negligence, while Wrongfully Accommodating...Fairfax, for Their Trail....has Flooded us, 3 Times, in as Many..Months. : (
 4, counting the Prior Condemnation, 25 years ago 

Boys, Boys...
; )
remember...
Water Doesn't Run Uphill. 
; ) 

All of 'This', made me think of the 'Davina, and the Vagabond's' Tune...
'Black Cloud'
oh...my.

I've had the Pleasure, to spend a little time, with Davina.
; )
She's...Amazing.
; ) 
Fun. <3 
Davina Loved Mary's Coat, too. ; )
<3



Love, to Ya...
Barb C.
<3 

{Please...keep Iowa, in Your Prayers. <3 }

{I'll have to post 'Lipstick, and Chrome', above...too. <3 My Favorite, 'Davina'...Tune. : ) 
Great Memories.

No comments: