Sunday, August 23, 2020

Thanks SO Much!!!

The Iowa City Estate Sale, was So Awesome, on so many levels.
Great Clients, Great Help, Great... Customers.
❤️❤️❤️
Thank You, To All...of You. 
It was a Pleasure working with These... Amazing 'Toys'. ❤️
My kinda Toys. 😘
I'm too tired, to write much... I'll be writing more, hopefully...over the next week, or so.
Everything, is Mighty ugly, around home. Between the IDOT, {Fairfax City Hall} and, the Iowa Hurricane, well.... hahahaha, we're living in Hell. Oh my. ❤️ 
I'm So Grateful, for all of the Beauty, during this Sale. Priceless. ❤️❤️❤️
Many Gifts. ❤️

big mountains Ahead.
{Aside...from All of The Storm Carnage, and Basement Flooding.}
I've got my Site Set On Them. 
Stay Tuned.

I'm posting a Shania Twain video, above.
It's an old CD, I found at the prior Estate Sale.
I play the tune above, every day...over, and over ..in Jethro, as I've driven back and forth, to Iowa City.
As the storm's rage, All of them...
I, Sure...Miss John. 
Always...will.

Love, to Ya...
Barb C.




No comments: