Sunday, August 30, 2020

Drive....and, drive.

Found this little, old..Tin Cookie Cutter, on the ground, when Brandon, and...I, were cleaning up, behind the rabbit hole.
It was packed full...of 'Earth'.
<3 
Somehow...it made me smile, when...there wasn't much...to smile about.
: )



 
The Hen House..Roof.
oh my.



I use the Hen House...for Storage, between Sales, and Shows.
It's full. 

The Victorian Porch, is a total loss.



Seems, much....took a Hit, down the rabbit hole.
but...
The Buildings, still Stand.
<3



I reached through the Hen House's broken window...with my phone...trying to get a picture of it's roof, inside.
The...Tree, has completely covered it's door, and...the front, as well.
I couldn't see inside, any other way.
Climbed up, on the ladder, to see if the roof had caved in.
I, just couldn't tell. 
The Porch, on the front...is a total loss.
I, remember...constructing that Old....Victorian Porch, on the front....about 20 years ago.
I hired a Young Man, to help me. 
I, don't think...he understood...how hard a Mad Hatter, works.
; )
hahahaha....
This stuff...doesn't just, 'Happen'. ; )
There's a Lot...of Luggin'...Sweat, and...Blood, involved in building a Rabbit Hole.
; ) 


The Tree, behind the Rabbit Hole, looks like it's going to have to come, completely down.
: (
I'm gonna try to save, every Tree we can. 
I know...how extremely Blessed, we are.
So Many, have lost...so much more.
: (
but...it still...hurts.
It, truly....does. 

It's all starting, to sink in....now.
I, was so busy, working on the Iowa City Sale, I couldn't think about any of this....until that was done.
Now, It's Square on my Shoulders.
Along, with the Highway...wrongfulness.

Insurance stuff, for both...the wrongful flooding of our basement, and...the Storm Damage.
I don't like to admit it, but....it's all...a bit, overwhelming.
oh...my. 


I've...got to find a way...to put all of this 'Brokenness' together, again.
I, don't quite know...how to do that. 
I, know...it's something, that nobody can do...for me.
or, even help me with.
The Rabbit Hole, and...I, are 'One'. 
Always have...been, from the beginning.
It's difficult, to explain.
<3

I'll see if I can get some help....getting the brush cut away.
Then, little by little, start picking up the pieces.
Put...things together...again. 

Everything, is....in shambles.
Everything. 

I, just...hope, I can put myself back together....enough....
find, a spark...of creativity...in my Soul, so....
I can 'Imagine', 'Create'...again.
That...scares the hell out of me.
I'm afraid...I don't have any....of that, left...anymore.

I, never knew...what a Gift, that was...until, I couldn't 'Feel'..it, anymore.
oh my.
There's such a 'dead'...and awful...gaping...hole, in my heart.
Thanks, Fairfax City Hall...and IDOT.
Mother Nature...has Nothin'...on You.
Bless your hearts.

I'm gonna get going. 
Need to see the Kids.
 Missed Grandson, Keeden's 5th Birthday, last week. 
Need to go see him.
I need to check on all of the Kids.
I'll do that, today.

Drive...and, drive...and, drive...today.
Jethro, will be my 'Church'...today. 

Tomorrow... I'll take Aim, on the rest.

Love...to Ya.
Barb C. 

{Dear Friend, Patti...called this morning, as I was writing. <3 We visited, for a Long..Long...time.
We Pray...for each other. <3 Sure do Love...Her. What a Blessing, she is. <3 }





No comments: