Monday, August 3, 2020

Monday.... a Brand New Start. oh...my.


Got up up early, to face the day.
It's gonna be a full one, interesting one, I'll bet, too.
; )
Meeting with an Insurance Adjuster, and another clean up...Dude.
I went to the basement, yesterday....
it's so bad.
: (
The IDOT, still hasn't fixed our drain, to the ditch.
It's been a week.
My fear, is that we'll get it all cleaned, and....it could happen all over again, with that drain unable to drain.
I knocked some of the cobwebs down, from the basement ceiling, yesterday...
moved fans, and dehumidifiers to different areas.
Since my tumble, down those stairs, I don't go to the basement, often.
I don't remember the fall, but...those rooms hold many memories,
 tho..they are fond, it's still..painful to visit them, 
especially...now, that so many are destroyed

Daughter, Liz....brought a huge bag of Garden Veggies, the other day.
<3
I, do...so Love Fresh Veggies.
<3
Cooked some of them up...yesterday.
<3
I don't eat much meat, if  any....
Folks ask me, what do I eat...if not meat.
Everything Else!!
Hahahahaha
I won't go hungry...; )


With the Tequila, the Stogies...hit the Trash, yesterday....too.
It's difficult to sit here and write, without a Stogie.
; )
Bad....Habit.
Nasty...
but, I liked it.
: )
However, it's time....to Grab the Bull by the Horns.
Self medicating...and, leaning on crutches...makes the Job...that much more difficult.
{they've probably saved a few, others....from being wounded, over the last few years. ; )
  If they thought I was a pain in the ass, while subdued by nicotine....
hahahahaha....
: ) 
oh dear...
They're about to meet a different side...of The Mad Hatter. ; ) }

There's a few reasons, I'm kickin' the habits.
I want to be healthy, and as sharp....as I can be.
There's a Battle coming.
I need to be All In.
: )
The other reason, 
{most people won't understand this. Closest Pals, and...Son, Justin....don't.}
The Gypsy Ford, needs a new /rebuilt 7.3 Engine.
I....Adore that Old Truck.
When I talked with Justin, this morning....asked him to call Cody, the Diesel Dr., and tell him...it's time for a 'Heart Transplant'...
Justin rolled his eyes.
: (
{Makes me cry, just thinking about it, did...when I was trying to explain...to Justin, too. : ( : ( : ( }
There's...not much 'joy'....in my life, these days.
Hasn't been, for a long, long....time.
That...Old, beat up....ruff riding, coal rollin'....Ford, makes me happy.
<3
I feel Good...when I climb inside.
: )
That's...rare, for me....on most days.
{I'm not complaining. I know...Everyone, has their Mountains. : ( }
So, I told Justin.... if you can find Something, that makes you Smile, it's worth Keeping, and Fixing.
 I figure...my 'Bad Habit' Dough...is going to pay The Diesel Dr., for The Transplant.
: )
It'll ad up fast.
I quit smoking, several years ago, saved the dough...to buy 'Sally', 
the Mustang Convertible.
<3 
Then...when stress got pretty heavy, a few years later, I started smoking, again.
: (
If I can quit, now....with 'This'...kinda stress, well...I'd say, that's it.
They're Gone.
; )

I saw the below quote, on FB yesterday.
{Pal, Janice...had posted it. : ) }
All I could say, when I read it....

"That's a Fact."

Hahahaha...
; )



Love...to You,
Barb C. 

No comments: