Friday, July 19, 2019

Winks... what a Blessing, they are.

When I headed to the rabbit hole, this morning...
I, gotta tell ya, I was feeling pretty Blue.
John's Birthday...is always, such a difficult day.
With all of the Hell, that's been going on...with Fairfax's Suicide Trail, and The Attempted, Unlawful...Condemnation of our Land, solely...for their Trail,
so much Work, and so many obligations....
now, The Chickens, and having to go to Court, because Fairfax, city hall...decided after 35 Plus...years, have to go.
Well...
It's been a bit, Stressful.
Birthdays, and Holidays...are, nearly....crippling. 
I pulled Jethro around, to the rabbit hole...about 7:30, this morning.
As I was climbing out, I saw something.
: )
: )
: )
I, took a video...of it.
It's not a good one, for you....to see.
But...
for me.
Well...
It meant The World.
Made...My Day.
It was John's Doing, I Know.
: )
He...knows how to make me Smile.
Always.
Watch, the video...if you have a moment.
Happy Birthday, John.
Love You.
Thank...You.
<3
Barb C.
{Those 'Winks', are here, and closer than you might think, for us All. <3
These little 'Winks'...were heading to our Barn. <3 <3 <3
but, they are Everywhere. We just, need to pay attention. <3 }
The Truth...
hit's incredibly....hard.
It, always does.
That's why, we fight so...Ferociously, for it.

No comments: