Tuesday, July 2, 2019

I'm Gonna Be...Down The Rabbit Hole, July 4th. thru 7th. 10 'til 6... Daily!


It's gonna Be, What It'll Be. : ) 
It's been so Hot...and, Stormy.
I, don't want The Boys, to work in the Heat.
{I won't ask anyone to Work...where, or when...I wouldn't. ; ) }
Don't want the Tent...to get Carried Away, by The Storms. 
So...we'll get done, what we can... and unload, as we can.
I've been gathering some Interesting Things, and will be putting them out, as soon as I can.
Picked up some Fun...Treasures, this Evening.
{I've been doing that, regularly. ; ) }
It's sooooo Hot.
The Ford's air, doesn't work.... so, driving through heavy traffic, tonight, was far worse than Loading. 
; )
I don't mind the Heat... if, there's a little Shade, and... a Breeeeze!
Sitting in Traffic, with one window down, was icky. : )
hahahahaha!
It was Great...Seeing my Old Pals, Jill, and Brad.
{They had the Darling, Old...{Late 1800's }Soft....Pink, Table. 
<3 
and...
Adorable Vintage Quilt. <3 <3 <3 }
As I was sitting at a Very...Long, and Busy....Stoplight, a song come on the radio, that I hadn't heard...
Forever.
'Riders On The Storm', by The Doors. <3
If...
You Have to Sit...in Sweltering Heat, with Insane Drivers In front, beside...and behind.
THAT....is The Tune, You'd Want To Hear!!!
<3 <3 <3 
I posted it above.
: )
The Video... reminds me of Iowa's Weather, this Spring, and Early...Summer.





Love, to ya...
Barb C. 

Love...
This.
<3 

No comments: