Saturday, March 10, 2012

Two Amazing Truck Loads....for...'The Garden Party'!

Thanks to Sweet Gail....and Bart....
I Scored Two Amazing Truck Loads...this Morn...
Oh...My...
Everything from Darling French Furniture...to Garden Concrete...Vintage Lawn Chairs...Matching...Vintage Martin Houses...Fixtures...Steel Wheeled Wheelbarrow...
The List...goes on and on...
They were kind enough to help load...and Bart even loaded his Truck...and delivered...
I asked if I could pay him, extra...for his kindness...
His reply..."That's what Friends do"....
{brings tears...to my eyes...}
I can't Thank them Both...Enough....
Oh My.... a Truly...Wonderful Gathering...
{just got off the phone with Peg...shared the Morn...with her... I said.." About every 10 minutes...I wish...You were here..." "well...actually"...I said......"about...every 5...." she said..."I know....honey....I wish...I was...too"...
 Miss...my Peg....}
{I didn't share with Peg...the Vintage Christmas...I gathered...Thank God...she doesn't have a computer...or Gail...would have already Snitched!!!} : )

No comments: