Monday, March 5, 2012

The Rabbit Hole...Turned Unside Down...

Got the Treasures, from the Auction unloaded, yesterday....morning....and realised...when I got up, that my right hand, that I had injured...while loading.... was a bit more..."Hurt"... than I had thought.... I had struggled with a piece...and it got away from me...a little....and my hand hurt...after...but...what do ya do...? gotta get 'er done... ahh... but it was swollen to twice it's size,  by yesterday morning.... I put a tight glove on it...and kept going....{if it's just pulled...I don't want it to seize up...}
I did get the things delivered...and worked in the shop....so much...so very...much to get done...
This morning... the hand, shows little improvement...
I'm going to the Mayo Clinic, to see Peg....and stay over a night.... maybe, not using the hand...so much... may give it time to come around....{I wish it wasn't my right hand... dang...I can't hardly shift gears in the truck... dang...}
The Rabbit Hole...is a Disaster...I shoved one of the Big Daddy Cupboards around the shop....like it was a Ballerina...yesterday...and still...am not happy where it's holding it's final pose...
I'm going to spend the night, in Rochester...and maybe...by seeing my Sweet Peg...and taking a little time away...I'll heal...and focus...
She's so good for me...and..I hope..I can show her...that we are all just waiting...for her return...The Flowers..will soon be poking their heads up...the Lilac trees...she planted...at the front of the shop...will soon be budding...with the promise...of Sweet Fragrance...just for her...after all...they wouldn't be there...without her loving hands...placing them there....
As Harsh...as Winter can be...
There is Spring...With her Warmth...and Promise...
of Much...much...better days...ahead...
We are all...just...waiting...for her.......
Hope you all have a Lovely Day...
Love, to You...
Barb C.
{I visited with Peg and Mike...for an hour...and I am not going up to the Mayo....today...with the condition...she starts to thrive...on her own...I'll be checking on her.... closely...She wants me to Promise...I'll come and stay... when she gets home...I assured her, I would...no matter....I said...she had better eat something...with substance....today...or...else... I'll be there...{and no sugar coating...I've done Gold Rush...for many years...I know...many people, that work at the Mayo...I'll find out...} I know how she feels...about having people around...when you are sick...she told her Girls, to stay put...as well... I think...I really feel...she is Trying...and...I think...the worst, is behind her... she just has to Get Crackin'!!!!
If things don't sound good...or taste good...or even...if it hurts... she still...has to do it....One Nibble...at a Time....
That's That...
Only Peg...can do this...
{well I threatened a funnel...and a shovel....}
She is Finally....thinking about getting Home...in a Very...Big...Way...
That...is what I've been waiting to hear....
Please continue to keep her, and all Those...who Struggle...today... in your 'Well Wishes'...Prayers...and Brightest...Light...
Love, to Ya...
Barb C.

No comments: