Saturday, March 10, 2012

There is....Life....

I had let the Old Fountain.....in the Green House...go Dry...
This is the first Winter I have done this...
It...was almost...like my Spirit...it...had also...sadly...run dry... over the last several months...
Today... I cleaned it out... and got the Water Flowing...
It was almost...Spiritual... hearing the water...flow through...the Old Fountain...
By the time, I quit, for the day...The Moss...had come Alive...Once again...it had all turned...a Beautiful...Emerald Green...
It was Singing...a Sweet Song...that went straight to my Soul....
There is...Life...
Love...to ya...

2 comments:

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

And there it is...
Beautiful.
Kari

Simply Iowa said...

Yes....Kari...
There it is.....
After I got the Old Girl...goin'...I just sat there...and watched it....listened to it...softly...so softly...Soothe...my Soul...
{ I tear up...this morning...just thinking about it...}
There is something...about this Old Friend...that touches me, so...
Sometimes...you never know...what is missing...until...it comes back...
and...There...it is...
Love, to you...