Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Hatter...

Melody  {  www.imagenouveauphotography.com  www.imagenouveau.blogspot.com } popped out, a week, or so ago...and snapped some images...for me... for upcoming events... She is Amazing....She did the Grand Children, last Fall...and knocked my socks off.... She is always thinking...of Cool Things to do....I like...Cool Things....{this was Cool... in more ways than ONE!}
We will be doing other Stunts... in the future...I am...sure...
I loved the images of Scout...and with the Children...she had Justin's new Pup...included....Priceless!
Melody has purchased some unusual props, for her shoots, over the years... It makes...all the difference....
I directed her, to do only...the 'Hatter'... I think...it says much....
The Hat...was created, by Daughter, Liz... I have sold...all the others...hope...she whips up...a few more.... they are Amazing....
Melody Loves to do Children...{of all ages}...She does Graduation Photo's...as well as Weddings....
I'll be showing more of her Art....throughout the year....
We had Great Fun...and...Froze...but... it was all worth it... a Good Time... {Thanks, to Steph for helping me throw everything together...in a Big Hurry...Snow Melts...ya know!}
The Hatter...
Ahhh...Snow....
A Spot...of Tea?
The Hatter...in The Tub!
Melody, and I have been having Great Visits... concerning...this Old Bath Tub... Fun! The Rose...was from Wanda, at the Under 200. Booth, at Heart of Country... ahhhh Sweet Memories...! {Chocolate Wine...Fine...Vodka...oh yeah...}
The Hatter...at Home...
We are talking about having some fun times...Down the Rabbit Hole...in The Big Room... a Party...perhaps... Hmmm....
Love...These Images...of Scout...Melody Captured Scout's Enthusiasm....Over His Most...Favorite Treat!!!! {I have always been able to see what a Horse is thinking...by their Eye.... Oh My! He was an Excited Boy!

2 comments:

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

AHA ...THE TUB ..BEAUTIFULLY DONE ...ALL OF THEM ...HATS OFF TO THE BOTH OF YOU ! :0) Thanks for sharing ! Have a great evening ! hugs lil raggedy angie

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks...Sweet Pea!
This was so fun...we will be doing more...for upcoming....Events... {Surprises!}
Love to Ya!