Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Journey...

I fell in Love...{at first sight...}with this Old....Old.... Salt Glazed Crock....The Sweet Man, who owned it, educated me.... {I thought it looked like a Bee....nope...It's a 'Daisy'! How PERFECT....for a Garden Party!!!!} It isn't without...a few flaws.......but then....neither am I.... we make a Dandy Pair!!!
Love....This Wire Basket...{there is another....that is just as sweet... under it....} and the little iron fragments....stole my heart... Treasures!
This little old Darling...may...hold a gallon of water...at best... Carole had this...and parted with it... oh my...one of most favorite Gatherings...of the day....
I took a run...East...today....Had a Most... Lovely time... The Ford isn't piled high...but...what I harvested...was wonderful.... and...The Folks...were... Over the Top!
It's so Great...to meet people...who love...and have such Passion...for these Old...Well Loved...Treasures...from our Past....
I bought a load of 'Littles'....from Sweet Carole...and a wonderful...Old..Old...Old....Cupboard...and some dibby dabbies... from her Friend... His Collection...was Amazing....
It was a Beautiful Day...filled with Good...Kind....Soulful People...{and...Soulful....Old Treasures}...Tell me...who could ask for anything more?
Ahhh...not me....
I will have these...and MORE...at the Reopening... oh my...I need to build another Building!
Hope you...had a Most...Wonderful Day!
Love, to Ya!
Barb C.
{Pegadoo...is on the Loose! I'll be seeing her...and...her Most Wonderful, Husband, Mike,  tomorrow....can't wait....}
{ Thanks, Carole...for inviting me to your Lovely...Home...and Sweet Little Town...I soooo enjoyed the day...Thank You!}

No comments: