Saturday, March 17, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!! HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!

Awwww...I Opened the mail box... and Found This Sweet Card...from my Pals... Lynn and Lea... Oh My! They are Soooo Thoughtful....
I had to share their Wishes with You!!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!
and....Happy...Happy Birthday....to My # 1 Son....Justin.... Where...oh Where...have the Years gone.....
Guess...I 'Blinked'....
I do....Love That Child....
Bought two sets of these  Lovely Wedgewood Framed Pieces.... Wow.... One set of 4, is Large...the other...is small.... soooo....Beautiful....
The Detail...on these Little Darlings...will Blow Your Mind!!!!
These are Beautiful....in Person.... They are Soooo French! "The Return...of the Swallows"...

Allyson invited me to go with...to Cedar Falls, Iowa....{The UNI DOME Antique Show...yesterday afternoon...{runs through Sunday}...we had a Lovely time....It was great to see my old customers...and dealer friends....
Then we went to supper...and had a Great Visit...{we're talking about taking another trip....to the Southern States...Natchez....and...maybe...New Orleans....again.... Oh Yeah....Spend a little more time...on the Mississippi....and the Gulf.... { I'll have to see how Peg is doing, by then...and where the money is..... too tight...for now....but...it's Fun...to Dream!}
I unloaded the truck, last night...when I got home... whew...{Cool Garden Party Stuff!}
The weather...is so strange....80 degrees... this is May/June weather....LOVE IT...yet...it's a bit...unsettling....
I have tons to do, today...I have to finish up a cupboard...that sold....a while back...so I can deliver it Monday... then...head to the Sweet Lady's House....on the Mississippi...after the delivery...to look at more 'Garden'...stuff!
Tomorrow...is...
Miss. Scarlett's Very First Birthday.... so...We'll  be there...most of the day...
Whew...Tic Toc!
The end of the month...will be here before I know it!
YIKES!!!!!!
Better Run....
Love, to Ya!
Barb C.
{It was Great seeing everyone...last night.... Chris.....and her Brother....Lady Bug...Pollyann...Bob...and Bob...Jerry....Don...and the 'Amana'...Folk...Jo-Dan's .... Mary Ellyn...Dick....Chuck...and Carol.... I could go on...and On....Great Dealers....The Show had some Very Cool Stuff...I found some sweet littles...as did Allyson! hope you can go!}
 

No comments: