Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Great Day...at Duwa's Auction!

Whew....I am Spent...{in more ways than one...} Harvested....Two...maybe...Three Loads... at Duwa's... {Thanks, Dwight...{ Owner, and Auctioneer...Duwa's Auctions... Wellman, Iowa...}and his Lovely...Partner...and Wife, Junell...for helping me Load...then...taking me for a Lovely Supper.... after the Auction...}
I'll have to go back... sometime next week... for the rest... We got a respectable load on the Ford... I Love it all! Especially...a wonderful...Old...Old...Old...Civil War Era...Cupboard...That...I will have to price... but...So...So....So...want to put in the House...Dang....
Oh Well...
I'll have images.... when I unload....
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{A Special Thanks...to those who encouraged me to go...to the auction...knowing...I would find things...that I Loved...that means so very much... : )....it was Great seeing all the Friendly...Faces... a very...good Day...and Love...to you all...}

No comments: