Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A FULL...Day....

Love....This...Old Cupboard! It's 1870's.... all square nailed...and....a Perfect size....It's like...half of a Wardrobe....John did an Amazing Finish....{the original...was bad...bad...bad...now...It Sings!} He put shelves in it...from wood, that is as old...or older than The Old Cupboard! It's a 'Melter!' and will be at The Garden Party...{remember...no early sales : ) }
{do you recognise this one...Lynn? }
Bought this Darling Little Medicine Cabinet, at Sisters' Garden, last Fall...Peg Loved it...so I marked it 'sold'...for her....{she mentioned it to me, a while back...saying...like she always does..."I can't understand...why...some of the Wonderful Pieces...you have...in the shop...haven't sold...like that Darling Little Metal Medicine Cabinet...." I said..." Honey...they are all just waiting...for the 'Right' person...and I never worry... I know, they will all fall into the hands...where they truly belong...and...the Sweet Little Cabinet...is sold...." she said..."Oh...good..." : ) The 'Mother in Law's Tongue' plant...was in the shop...last year... and...I... the 'Black Thumb' Girl...had pretty much...killed it...Peg said..." Look at this...You Killed It!" ...I said..."no I didn't....I'll get it going"....She roared....and said..."ahhh...No Way...It's Dead...Dead...Dead!!!"... So...I gave it some of my magic fountain water....and nursed it along....throughout...the Winter... This morning...I transplanted it...and gave it to her....with an old Plant Marker...that I wrote on, that said... " Impossible?...only if you believe it is..." She was stunned...it also, went to Peg's Rabbit Hole...
Michael...Peg...and Sweet..Chloe...oh my.....a Sight...for Sore Eyes... Just like the Little Plant...I know...Peg will Thrive...in her own environment.... Dear Lord....Thank You....for Getting Her to This Point....she's Thriving... eating...a little.... and...HOME!!!! {Julie...We Can't Thank You Enough...for the Crystals... Peg...Loved the 'Box'....as well....You are a 'Gem'...Love Ya!}
This is my Gal Pal..Jo...and her New Friend...Bob!
 We shared a Great Lunch...today...
Jo, lost her Beloved.... two years ago...Bob...his Beloved...last year....
...they both...keep saying.."I don't know how this happened...how we found each other...and are Laughing...and Smiling...again....Never...thought we would..."
 I looked at them, and said..."I know how.... and...so do you.....just look Up!".... They both agreed.... and...they knew it too..... They are having a Wonderful Time together....and Laughing...always...Laughing...
That...
my Friends...
is
 'Priceless'.... 
It was a CRAZY...Busy...Day! Saw Miss. Scarlett...Take her First Steps!!!!! Wow.... How Cool is That! Had a Lovely Time...with, Daughter, Liz.... Visited with Pal, Val...{we got a Big Laugh...out of..." I am Woman"....oh dear...}and her Darling Sister, Joyce...and Brother in Law...Rob.... Visited...a Most...Amazing Mansion... Son, Justin, helped lug stuff...this Eve...then...we had a chance to chat...{rare...} and...that was Great!
The Rabbit Hole...is getting...Smaller...and Smaller... oh my...
{but...it's getting...Gnarlier...and Gnarlier.... Like It...}
I'm Shutting Down...
Hope...You All...had a Most...Wonderful Day...as Well...
Barb C.
{as I reread this post...I remembered...Mike....as he and Peg...were leaving...he Thanked me...so... and...several times...I saw him...nearly Break Down...I couldn't let my eyes...meet his...I knew...he would loose it.... I can't tell you...how incredibly HARD.....this has been...on Michael.... I know.....he believes...this is a Miracle... and...is So....Happy...to be headed Home....With his...Only...Love....
I plan to spend some time with them...after I get the Garden Party....and TAXES...behind me....
It Will Be...Good....
Thanks...for all of the Prayers...and Light...Please...Please....Please...Carry On....
Love...to You...and...Thank...You...}
Prayers...to All...Who Suffer...Today.....



No comments: