Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas...ahhhh....

Peg and I worked our tails off, yesterday.... and the shop is coming along....We had a great surprise... Dale popped in... with gifts, in tow....Dale and I argue, and spar... better than any pair of siblings... some folks, even think we are married...{oh dear} our reply... we would kill each other... But....as much as we bicker...we laugh, ten times more... Dale has been such a dear friend... He knows me, too well...He found this Amazing Tree Topper, and  brought it to me yesterday...I have never seen one like it... it's huge! I am truly Blessed... If my friends only knew.... they don't have to bring me gifts... their Friendship, is the most Priceless Gift, they could ever give to me..... Oh dear....tears....
Have an Amazing Friday....
Barb C.

No comments: