Sunday, December 26, 2010

Treasures...

I gathered these little gems, last week.... The Truck...well... it reminds me of my Dad....Makes me wonder, where it has been, all of these years... Must have been buried, somewhere...then, found, by someone, who found a little merit, in it...I think it's...Grand...
I Hope everyone had a Beautiful Christmas...I truly enjoyed the Kids... It's fun seeing them chat, like adults...when did they grow up? Jr. was a real Joy...I played with him, going up and down the stairs...oh my...is he ever quick!
 We all enjoyed all of the candy that friends sent.... That Sweet Loraine...I wrote about her 'Famous Fudge' last year... I gotta tell ya...It makes me Crazy! I Have Never Eaten Fudge, that was that, Creamy...Dreamy...ah...Heavenly... It's out of this World!
Dale F.and his Mom, made Turtles, and Chocolate Bark... oh dear.... Allyson, made her amazing Rum Balls...Justin's pal, Josh, and his Family sent out a big Tray of Goodies... and Katie prepared pounds of Goodies...oh my... Difficult to be, ah....good...yeeesh... 
I'm cleaning up Holiday debris.. and going to go see Mom...
Hope You all Have a Marvelous Day!

No comments: