Thursday, December 23, 2010

Soulmates....Bud and Renate.....


Bud and Renate, invited me to Supper, Tuesday night...{John, too... but...he's not much for going out....} I met Bud, at their shop, 'Renates', in Amana...He had made some of the most beautiful Christmas Wreaths, this year, and wanted me to pick one out, for the house.... I couldn't hardly choose.... They were all Wonderful.... Then, we went tho their home, {which is so beautiful.....Renate is an Art Instructor, and Bud, is also an Artist, and Decorator...oh my....I just love being there...it's Early Iowa...and, Modern... they work, very well together....Everything has the right 'bones'...it's just, very Classical...Timeless...
Renate prepared delicious hors d'oeuvres, and we all had a lovely visit...Renate gave me the most Wonderful Bracelet, she Created...oh dear... and... some sinful Homemade Candy...{Renate is an amazing Cook!} {I apologised to Bud...for not coming by more, this Fall...as I was shopping myself into the ground, at his shop...What Great Stuff!} I have been in my cocoon...and not out and about... but...I made up, for lost time...oh dear.... }
I Love this image of Bud, and Renate... When I think of 'Love Birds', I see their faces... They have been together, forever... and if you see them together... you understand why.... oh my...I know Bud won't like this image... {he's like me...we hate having our picture taken...} But...look at how he is looking at Renate... This is how they always look at each other... They are a perfect pair... They look stunning together....always... They are very blessed...me, too... I Love 'em...
Barb C.

No comments: