Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Blessings....

I'm just giving a thought, to start putting 'Christmas', to rest....
As I look around...at the many Blessings I have received this Christmas... I am humbled...
 From the most thoughtful gifts... to lovely cards...phone calls...and e-mail... all, I hold very dear...
The Last Several Years...have been a 'Landslide'...
I am so Thankful, and Blessed...to have those, who can't understand my Life...
Care enough, to Love me... anyway...and Stand with me....
Run down the road, with me... do shows, with me...
Attend the Sale's, here at home...
Lug stuff, for them...
Bring a few bottles of Wine...
{or a bit stronger}
to soften the blows...
and...put up, with my increasingly 'raw nerve'...
and...some days... very, short fuse...
Work tirelessly, at my side... when I have hit the wall...and can go no further...
and...listen...
Blessings....
My Love, to You All...
Barb C.


2 comments:

Betty G said...

You are indeed a blessing to me! Love you~Betty

Simply Iowa said...

As You, to me...
My Love, to Ya!
Barb C.