Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thoughtfulness....

Had a Wonderful surprise... Cathy and Brandy from The Bank, here in Fairfax, brought this Lovely Arrangement, to the shop... It brought tears to my eyes... I talk occasionally about Fairfax Bank... It's like a big Family, there.... I always take a 'Santa' chair to them, for the Christmas Season... and... it was so kind, and Thoughtful, to bring these to my door...{Polly thought so, too...} This Bank, has been such a Blessing to this Community, in so many ways... When my friends have had issues with the banks, they are with...I tell them, they really need to bank, here...and...they do! and...They Love this Bank, as much as I do.....they truly go above and beyond...they take the time, to listen, and talk...... It all goes back, to neighbors...friends...small business...and helping one another...These Folks, not only call me by name, when I drive through... they know my account number, by heart...{I check it often...and am usually wincing, before they share the balance....oh dear...{see, they love ya, even if you don't have a big balance!} I think, we have some misguided thought, that Huge, is better... well... I gotta tell ya... when the market dropped, a couple of years ago... and the Huge Banks, were trembling...I called my Bank...and said, 'Thank You'... Thank you, for not lending, to just be lending...and actually looking at everything, and saving folks, a lot of heartache... They are truly, sound, financial councilors.... Good Folks, that choose to do the right thing, not just the most popular...Wise Folks...with  Kind and Caring Hearts...
Barb C.

No comments: