Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Spent the Day....Running...

Had lots of things to get done, yesterday...unfortunately....away from the shop.... But...I also made some fun of it.... and hit the Shops in Marion! Warehouse Antiques, on 5th ave....Park Place Hotel Antiques...
Antiques of Marion... Marion Mercantile....and, Scott's Refinishing.... I missed, on 8th Ave., Remember When, and Antique Avenue....Just ran out of time! It was great to see everyone, and ran into several folks I hadn't seen for a while...I wished everyone a Merry Christmas, if I don't get to see them, again, before...and hurried on my way! I found some Sweet Treasures, and some interseting things, for the Open House! Peg will be here, around 10, or so... and I'm trying to get a few things done in the house, before I take on the long, long day, in the shop...
Mark popped in, last night, he had picked up a nice big wooden bowl, for me, from Maurina, {Somewhere in Time} in Czech Village.... {I need to get down there, and do some visiting... Between, Maurina's, Czech Village Antiques, and Bob's shop, 3rd Street Resale...{across the river} it's always a fun trip!}
I'm grabbin' some breakfast, then, heading out the door!
Hope Everyone Has an Amazing Wednesday!!!!
Barb C.

No comments: