Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

It's late, in the day.... I tried to post, early...but...slept in...then the Kids got here a bit early....I put Katie to work...slicing and dicing... We had Oyster Stew....and all sorts of finger food... it was Grand! I received wonderful calls, and e-mails...they truly mean so much....
I'm headed to kick back...and watch 'A Christmas Story"...I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! I could watch it over and over!
See ya Tomorrow!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!
Barb C.
{I've spent much more time, with the Tree, this year...{hours...instead of moments...}instead of sitting in the kitchen, working at the dough board, I go up to the balcony... and sit there... do my work...and look down on the Tree...it's very relaxing... It's only taken me 10 years to figure this out...}

No comments: