Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year! At Last.....

Whew.... this is the first New Years Eve...I've actually been awake, to 'Ring In'...in years....Thanks to friends...keeping me on the phone.... It was great hearing from them!
John fell asleep watching a movie... so...I didn't open the Champagne...I bought this wine, on sale, at Target, today... and when combined, with Great Conversation...it wasn't too bad! We were invited to a couple of parties... but...this isn't the night to be on the roads...It was Relaxing...Just being at home... We baby sat, for Jr., and that was wonderful....It's all good...
I'm hitting the sack...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
{It's Gonna be a Good One....Hang on Tight!}
Barb C.
Hope Everyone has The Most Amazing New Year....

2 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Wishing you the best in 2011. From my lips to God's ears. Jan

Simply Iowa said...

Happy New Year, Jan....
Thank you...for your kind wishes....and, I send them, back to you...
My Love, to you...
Barb C.