Thursday, June 17, 2010

Have You Ever Noticed My Song Playlist? If You aren't Insane, Like the Author... Turn the sound down....Bom... Bom... Bom...

I just went over my play list...{ again.... I am a sick person... where is Allyson, when I need her... Wait... I don't want to know my diagnosis...!} Oh my... If I am not the Mad Hatter.... He doesn't exist.... Check it out... for yourself... From Conway Twitty, to Fog Hat....Celtic, Loreena Mc Kennit, Loretta Lynn, 'Fist City'.... 'Country Roads'... John Denver.... 'Crome' and 'Ba Donk ka Donk'... Trace Adkins....Gene Watson... 'Love, in a Hot Afternoon'... Tammy Wynette... ''Til I can Make it on My Own'... Stevie Nicks...'Landslide'... The Eagles.... Take it Easy.... Oh my.... And what's worse... every song, I mean every single one, has a meaning... and I love them all... I will remove, or adjust Fog Hat, and Aretha, today.... But, for today... they will sing... Conway, too...{ Just turn your sound down, if you can't take it....} Barb C. { Yes, Brandon.... I know You will accept me.... Thanks, Kiddo!} { It's almost 1:00... and I'm still playing with the tunes... I heard a storm come up... with Thunder and Lightning.... I was comforted, by the sound of the rain.... until, I thought of my Southern Iowa Friends.... I put on 'A Rainy Night In Georgia', for them.... I hope it isn't raining all over their world....} Barb C.

1 comment:

Kay said...

OMG....if that play list makes one Mad as a Hatter (or Hare) then I'm Crazy too! Love all the songs (well, not Fog Hat as I've never heard of it, but bet I can substitute "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks and still get approval.)

So wanted to go to Walnut this weekend but we're heading out to get the grandgirls instead and doubt 4yo twins and a Farmer would enjoy Walnut w/ me. next year!