Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Flower Child....

Yes, yes... I know, this is really the 'Fisher Boy', but, in my world, a little boy, is as much loved, whether carrying a bamboo pole, or, a mid summer bouquet.... He is precious... I have had a few of these little concrete darlings, and have adorned them, at shows, with a sweet bird's nest, with a tiny Robin's egg, that the little boy, seems to be gazing at, while perched on top of an old primitive cupboard... or, an American Flag, that he seems to be waving, ever so proudly... this little man, can be quite diverse... and, is darling, inside, or, outside! I am fussy, when I purchase these... they have to have a wonderful surface... that is truly, what makes them sing....

1 comment:

Gatherings said...

this guy looks way better in person. He turned out lighter in this picture. Thanks for all your help. Red Lobster was great!W