Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Good Day...

Had some sweet gals, pop in, first thing this morn... mowed... for one day... no rain... Praise God...
Hit some good sales... Met some very nice folk... all is right with the world...
My lil' Ford, is beginning to look like a rolling Antiques Shop.... Oh my... seems I never get it completely cleaned out, before I'm on another journey...Oh well...
Found some interesting things, today... a very cool, vintage, tiered wire plant stand... Love It!{it's round, and fancy, iron footed... cool...} a sweet boudoir swivel chair... ya gotta love 'em!... 5, darling, vintage metal lawn chairs... all different styles... how fun! an 1880's General Grant, Bread Plate... I love early glass....can't help myself.... Darling, huge Christmas Ornaments... { Ya know... I really needed more of these....} Sweet, tin stuff... Patriotic Drapes, and vintage Patriotic Fabric! PERFECT FOR THE 4TH Of JULY!!!! IN MT.VERNON!!!! MARK AND I HAVE 4.... COUNT 'EM... "FOUR"!!! BOOTHS!!! Yeah, Yeah... You thought I was crazy, for bein' out buyin' all this gnarly old stuff...Well, let me tell ya... Mark and I are going to have a killer booth.... We've both, been out beating the bushes... and I sure hope you all can attend, Main Street, Mt.Vernon, Iowa... on the 4th.... I guarantee, you will not, be disappointed...There will be something for EVERYONE!!!!
Mark and I are putting up the Big Tent, so we will be selling, no matter!{ It poured, half the day, last year, and we didn't have a tent... we still sold like crazy! This is a great show... We bought well, too!} I CAN NOT wait, to start putting all this stuff together... It's gonna be a Winner! Mark and I have truly been blessed, with our Gatherings... and we can't wait to share them, with you!!!!
Barb C.

No comments: