Monday, May 31, 2010

The Final Day of the Sale....

It was wonderful.... I truly am blessed... Great friends, bringing great stuff... Great customers, providing happy, appreciative homes, for the fun stuff, beautiful weather, ahhhh... what more could we ask for.... I was thrilled to see so many familiar faces... I have missed a few, and hope all is well.. after things slow up, I'll give them a holler...{ funny, how you worry about folks....} I have had a super long day, and am exhausted... Took a bad fall, yesterday, and think I may have bruised a bone... If it doesn't get better, I may not go to New Orleans, on Friday... I was on my feet, a lot today, and my knee is so swollen, I can hardly bend it... So, this will be short...
THANK YOU!!!! EVERYONE.... YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!
Barb C.

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Looks like you had a successful show! Wish I could have been there, I see so many things I could have hauled home with me. Hope you're feeling better soon, Dawn

Marion, Ia, Park Place Antiques said...

BARB,
Your sale was wonderful! the shop a maze of wonderful nooks. Jen and the girls and I really enjoyed our visit.
And Brad found great John deere stuff. Hope your knee gets all better,you've got to go to New Oleans! Barb O.

Virginiarose said...

Barb
I don't know if we were there after you fell or not,but you sure looked beat.I know I wasn't a ball of fire either. There were lots of cool things I would love to have taken home,but right now all my thoughts and energy are going to the Betty Sale in 10 days.Sorry I wasn't peppier. Sounds like you had a good weekend though.
Really bummed you will be out of town for the sale, but if I had a chance to go away I sure would jump at it.
Take care & try to get some rest!!!! Ginger

kim@kimmykats said...

So glad you had a wonderful sale. Hope the rain missed you yesterday morning! You need to go to New Orleans--a wonderful place to visit!