Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A 13 Minute Post...

{ These wonderful pieces are from Tom...he always finds the Coolest Stuff!}
I will give you 13 minutes, this morning... Oh My... The days are getting long... Even the Energizer Bunny,{Peg} is feeling the strain... We can't seem to get out of the shop... It just keeps sucking us back in.... Devouring our time..... Moved in a Gnarly, old, old Harvest Table, yesterday, to find it grew, 2 feet longer, as it entered the shop... It was like trying to fit Moby Dick, in a sardine can! I'll bet we spent, cumulative, 5 hours, trying to make it work... It's in... I am proud of it, and love where it is...ah... nope... but... we're the winners! Folks are starting to roll in with treasures... I hired the Boy's, { my Son Justin, and his friend, Derek} to bring in 3 loads of concrete...{ urns, and planters} John and I just stood back, and watched 'em.... Oh my... I thank God, for those young men... so do our backs... Lynn, from Southern Iowa, is bringing a Barn full, this morn, Jay, from C.R., is coming with stuff, later... Dale F. is rolling in, tonight with some great primitives... Mark is bringing things, tomorrow...Carolyn A. has already brought some neat stuff, and I can't wait to see Peg's wonderful Artwork, all on display... It's gonna be a full house! Yeah!!! Oops...times up... gotta hit the shower! Have an Amazing Day! Barb C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Into the rabbit hole you go with that giamongous table!