Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Few of the 3rd Sunday Treasures...

The infamous, Burl Bowl... When I have a deal, like this happen... I don't usually purchase the piece, that winds up in the midst, with all the 'karma'... But, I truly like the dealers, and maybe, she was just having a bad day....
A nice lady, with a darling, mega, washtub!
Bought 29 of these cool old steel baskets! They will be great with plants in them, at the Sale!
This is a Gnarly Old Table I bought at the end of the day, with a cool bowl, and horse muzzles, on top... fun stuff...
Bought these Old Tobacco Drying Baskets, early on.... later, in the day... Dale came walking up to me, and said, with a pitiful look on his face, he had seen the coolest old Tobacco Baskets, ran to them, only to see 'SOLD' on them... I smiled... He said "Did you get those????" Yep.... I'm letting him pick one out, for helping me load, and unload... My friend Gloria may want one, too... They are pretty cool...
Gnarly Glider!

No comments: