Sunday, May 23, 2010

Whew....

Peg and I worked in the shop, all day... a 14 hour day... We totally annihilated it... to get new arrivals in... oh my gosh... It was sooo hot, today, the floors were sweating, {as were we} in the shop... I was hoping we'd at least have the shop done, today... But, I ran out of steam.... We worked 'til around 10:00, and I had had enough.... Had nice visits from many... Carolyn A. popped out, yesterday and brought some cool stuff! The wonderful old stool is my fave... I am keeping it, just to use when I'm on the computer... I always stand, in the kitchen, when I am on the blog, and it's been working on me... so, this little stool is a life saver! I also posted the beautiful Peonies, John picked for me, today... they are amazing... Pal, Joseph, from Dubuque stopped in, and totally surprised me... He is such a gentle spirit... Had a very sweet phone call, from a fellow blogger, tonight... I wasn't very sweet... I was running on fumes... We'll have to visit, after the sale... Shelly H. popped in, yesterday, and took several photographs, of the place... I wouldn't let her roam, into the shop... I haven't seen them yet, but I'm sure they are great! She left a comment, on my last post... check her out... She's a Sweetie!
I'm closing, for tonight... I can hardly type, and need to fix supper yet...
Sweet Dreams...
Barb C.
{ I just looked at Shelley's blog... {scrapper girl} Oh my.... she is amazing... what Great Eye.... Thank You.... Barb C.}

2 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

What a great stool. It was really hot here too this weekend and it zaps you when you're not used to it. Take it easy!! Jan

Anonymous said...

just keep chopping wood and carrying water! You'll make it and it will be amazing!