Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ahhh... Iris'

I had to snap a picture of them, yesterday morning, as I was headed to the shop... They are so beautiful.... Spent the afternoon, resting my back.... When John and I were carrying in the Black Beauty, Thursday afternoon, a gust of wind came up, suddenly, and it got away from me, and was falling flat on it's face.... drawer's were going to be smashed, door hinges broken.... after spending hours, working on it's surface, there was no way I was letting it go... John had just walked away, to move something that was in our path, as it started to go.... So... another 'twist'... It never really hurts, 'til the next day... I was a mess, by yesterday afternoon... Turned the phone off, ate some Aleve, and rested.... I feel much better, today... Peg is on her way, I think the tents are going up today, tho they are calling for some strong winds... we'll see....I feel pretty energized... I think more than my back, needed a day of rest! Away we go!!!!
Barb C.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the rest will do you good! Relax and rejuice!

Shelley Haganman said...

Barb, it was so nice to meet and talk with you! Thanks for letting me stop and snap some pictures!! I posted some on my blog scrappergirl.typepad.com! I hope I can make it next weekend! Thanks again! Shelley