Monday, May 10, 2010

Sympathy...

I love this old post card... It reminds me of my Sweet Pollyanna.... She's got my back, no matter... I keep this, on the old Linen Press, in my bedroom, it always touches my heart... I deleted the second half of the blog, this mornin... That's 'no matter' either... Read my 'Streams in the Desert',{ should have read it this morning... and I wouldn't have had such a sad day...} for July 23rd....{ just the page I was sent to} and it read...{ Sing... to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything. { Ephesians 5:19-20} No matter the source of evil confronting you, if you are in God and thereby completely surrounded by Him, you must realize that it has first passed through Him before coming to you. Because of this, you can thank Him for everything that comes your way.}
You know... I knew this... I have seen it... Everything, truly does happen, for a reason... This ugly thing, may have very much, needed to happen... for my own well being... it may be a small price to pay, today, and an incredibly costly one, down the road...if not brought to light...
I'll Sing... Thank God, for His Blessings....and let my little light shine.... { it takes more than this, to put it out....After all... tomorrow's another day, I'm thirsty anyway, so.... bring on the rain.... That's Life...}
A special note to Lois and Chery....
Lois, I hope you enjoy 'Streams', as much as I have...Chery was so sweet to get it for you, on Mother's Day... I have read mine, for so many years, I don't go by the date anymore... I let the Spirit take me to where I need to go... It's always right... always new.... always perfect...
You and Chery are so blessed to have each other....Mother and Daughter... but, best yet... Friends...
My Love to Ya...
Barb C.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hang in there Barb.God loves you:) The sale will come, ready or not, and people will still come,and sell, and dig and buy. Glad to hear it went well. I did well at grayslake too. Elkhorn this weekend. Then this girl needs a weekend at home to recoup!