It's been pretty quiet around Home.
Picking up meds for Peanut, this morning.
Kind of a last ditch effort.
I'll be giving her injections, over the weekend, see if they help at all.
All we can do... is Hope.
; )
Don't want to leave Peanut... but, need to help Dear... Renate, for a bit, today.
<3
Shouldn't take long. Pal, Bill... and Grandson, Justin... will be helping as well.
: )
Had a go-round with 'City Hall'... yesterday, concerning more wrongfulness I watched unfold, on Thursday.
'These'... aren't the days to ruffle my feathers.
I'm a little 'short fused'... when it comes to
'human' nonsense, 'these' days.
: (
Guess... I always am, after all of the years, being Jacked around... by these 'people'...
my 'filter'....
concerning 'them'... ain't holdin' up....
very well, concerning 'them'...
'these' days.
Nope.
Reminds me of the old saying....
"Don't piss on my boots...
and tell me it's raining."
I'm getting pretty good at knowing the difference,
'these' days.
Don't like to write... when there's no 'good' news to report.
'Life'
It is... what it is.
One Day... at a Time.
Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
Barb C.
Indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment