Monday, August 31, 2026

That... 'Discipline' Thing.


Grandson, Justin... and I started workin' on 'The Rabbit Hole', early...
this Morn.
: )
Knew it was gonna get 'Toasty', today.
'Early'... is Good, on Toasty Days.
; )
Especially... when workin' inside a Greenhouse.
; )
Oh... my.
: )

Didn't bother putting my 'Face' on, this morning.
Knew... I'd be melting it off, by Noon.

It crossed my mind, when walking out the door, with 'J', 
'this will be the day when someone shows up, while I'm working...
without my 'War Paint' on.'

Sure enough...
Salah, Dear Friend, of 'The Justin's'... came walking up.
Holy Smokes!!
Hahahahaha!!
Told Salah... "Today... is Not a 'People' Day!!"
: )
Asked him to 'Look Away!!! Save Yourself!!"
: )

Salah... laughed, and Assured me, {tried to} How Beautiful I Am.
: )
Hahahahahaha!!!
 Thought about assuring 'Salah', he needed to have his Eyes Checked!!!
but, I didn't.
: )
Salah... is from Africa. He's such a Kind, and Hard Working Man.
He's an over the road Truck Driver.
'The Justin's'... have done work for him, over the years.
Sadly, many months ago... when he was in North Carolina, after filling his Semi with fuel, Salah was hit in the parking lot... by a hit, and run driver.
Salah... was in the hospital, in North Carolina... in a coma, for over a month.
He's been trying to find his feet, since his return, to Iowa.
He's not right.
I... Pray, he will be, in time.
N.C. hasn't caught the driver of the car that hit him.

Salah... has a Wife, and three children.
It's been, beyond Tuff, for Salah.

Grandson, Justin... has been helping Salah, when he can... 
Driving him to appointments, and helping Salah... with 
things, he can't do... anymore.
: )

That's what Salah... stopped by for, this morning.
: )
He was hoping, Grandson, Justin... could drive him to Des Moines, to get some paperwork done on his Semi.
'J' told Salah... he was sorry, but his Granny... has him 'Tied Up'.
: )
Hahahahahaha!!!

Not so much.
<3
oh...  I Need 'J', right now... with The Contactors coming, but...
Salah, needed him much, much... more.

'J' Loves spending Time... with Salah.
: )
Salah... tells 'J' all about Africa, and 'Life' there.
: )
I Love hearing 'J's stories of Africa, he's learned... while spending time with Salah.
<3
Priceless.

and, I Knew...
we wouldn't be at The Rabbit Hole, past noon, anyway.
Too Toasty.
; )

Told Those Boys...
to
Hit The Road!!
<3

I... kept 'playin'... at The Rabbit Hole, until... 
I began to perspire.
{Taurus's despise... 'sweat'. ; ) }

Captured a few images, before I bugged out.


<3
Bittersweet.


Helper, Brandon... asked me if I wanted to pitch the above, Gnarly... Lampshade,
yesterday... as we were Moving Mountains.
"Noooooooooooo!!"
; )

Wait 'til Ya See It...
'Done'.
: )


Indeed.


Ran across the above, this morning.
{Women, Too!}
; )

So True.

had to chuckle, a little, as I thought about it.
; )

'Honor'... and... 'Sacrifice', are pretty easy, for me.
that...
'Discipline'
thing,
oh dear...
; )
It Trips me Up...
Every... Single... Time.
: )

after all...
I am...
Marion Conner's Daughter.

: )
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.


<3

No comments: