Tuesday, August 11, 2026

let it ride. {began this post last night. It's kind of graphic, so... Ya might want to skip this one.}


It's... certainly not easy.

It's... not 'impossible'... either.
; )

Still fighting the good fight, for Miss. Peanut.
<3


It's been a very consuming, and frustrating battle.
Peanut refuses to eat... and, drinks very little.
: (


Christine... gave her IV fluids, again... today.
We're continuing with antibiotic injections, because... that's our last option.
Took a urine sample in to Christine, this afternoon.


Just like every other 'test'....
no answers for her anorexia.
: (..............

It's heartbreaking.
: (
beyond.
Beyond.
: (......................

Seems 'Fairfax'... is up to their old tricks, again.
: (
{Not... The 'Good'... 'Fairfax' Elected Folks, and Great New... City Clerk. <3}

Been wading through some of 'that'... over the last week, or so.
: (

Council Meeting... tonight.

Something tells me, I... should let it ride.
Let them all... 
'ride'...
for now.
{maybe... forever. ; ) seems to me, ultimately... most of them... deserve each other.
Eventually... everything comes out in the wash.}

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{began writing this... much earlier.
Believe... Peanut gave me a 'sign'... a few minutes ago.
'things'
have
changed.

We'll see, what Christine thinks about it, tomorrow.
; )
I... have my own thoughts.

Guessin'... Miss. Peanut does too. }
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.



Actually wrote the above, Tuesday afternoon/Eve.

Peanut... wasn't doing well, at all.
wasn't sure she'd make it through the night.
She did.
<3

Peanut... isn't in pain.
She has zero appetite, and sleeps a lot.
We're going to continue with her antibiotics. I take her daily... for her injections. I... can't give them to her, myself.
Gave her one, on Saturday, myself...
but Sunday, Peanut was 'wise' to me.
Could only get half of her dose finished.
She fought me, to the point I was afraid I'd do her more harm, than good.
{Horses are much easier.}
The Girls at The Clinic, totally understood.
: )
They... also struggled, with two people.
Peanut is surprisingly strong... being so ill.
: (

 I have a sample of vomit, I'll take to Christine, today.
Peanut... throws up, daily.
Bile... 
: (
Last night... was 'different'.
: (

Told The Girls, at this point... I'm going to keep Peanut 'Comfortable'.
As long as she still perks up to her Squeak Toy, and gets excited when I pick up her leash,
we'll keep trying.
: )
<3

Skipped last nights Council Meeting.
Fairfax... is such a Mess.
: (
again...
getting pretty tired of some at 'Fairfax'... peeing on my boots, and telling me it's 'rain'.
Guess... they don't understand there's more than One way to test their 'Precipitation'.

We've been getting a lot of rain, over the last several days.
Again... throughout the night, and morning.
I'm heading out the door, to take a quick walk, and check for flooding issues.

Thanks to Everyone... 
for their 
Concern 
for
Miss. Peanut.
<3 <3 <3 

One day... at a time.
; )


<3



No comments: