Above... is a Sweet, little old Rabbit, that Pal, Dale dropped off last week.
; )
I live... where 'The Rabbit Hole' is. Sometimes, customers get upset when they find things they'd like to purchase, here... that aren't 'for sale'.
I... don't sell 'Gifts'.
Ever.
<3
People don't know... it's difficult to differentiate, the 'line' between The Rabbit Hole, and Home.
Impossible, really...
; )
They... pretty much 'meld' together.
<3
I've been 'Gifted' with some Wonderful Treasures, from Dear Friends, over the years.
Some... will Always, as long as I'm alive... be held.
There are some 'things'... Friends have sent with me, that... will be sold.
: )
They know it, I... know it.
We 'Know'... I'll find 'The Hands' they were truly meant to 'find'.
<3
{It's a 'Rabbit Hole'... thing. ; ) }
{You either 'understand it'... or, Ya don't. ; ) }
The Love of Old... Soulfulness.
<3
Still battling with Miss. Peanut's issues.
: (
She's still hangin' on.
<3
Many have asked... how old... Peanut is.
She's young.
; )
about...
7
More tests, and fluids, tomorrow.
Thursday... more tests.
<3
; )
Indeed.
Indeed.
Always...
; )
Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
Barb C.
(Hy-Vee Grocery Store... had a 'Pie Eating Contest', 11 years ago on this day.
; )
There were a dozen, or so... contestants.
A few... were mighty big dudes.
; )
I never had a doubt who 'The Winner'... would be.
; )
Daughter, Liz, may never eat Apple Pie, again...
but,
By God...
Liz Showed'em The Way Home!!}
; )
<3
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment