Grandson, Justin... and I took on The Rabbit Hole Jungle, today.
: )
We trimmed, and trimmed.
I... noticed a Lone...
Morning Glory that climbed up a Milkweed.
: )
We had to save All of The Milkweed, and... The Morning Glory, of course.
<3
<3
Used to plant many Morning Glory Seeds, in the Spring.
Had intended to, this Spring.
Didn't happen.
A lot... of things haven't 'happened' down The Rabbit Hole, that used to...
'before'.
The above... was totally devoured by Wild Grape.
Couldn't see the bird bath, or statue.
; )
'Jungle'... indeed.
: )
The Ford... has Quite a Load on it this afternoon.
We're seein' a little Daylight.
: )
It'll take us several weeks to get things pulled around.
Much longer, to get The Rabbit Hole, back in order.
My mind... has been a bit distracted, for about 8 years.
12 years, really.
8 years... hard.
So...
I'm taking my time, easing back into the
'Life'
I used to know...
'Before'.
The World has kept Turning, all of the years I've been consumed.
I... know, 'things' will never be the 'same' as they were.
Nor... should they be.
It's a different 'World'... now.
<3
<3
Pal, Dale... called after he returned from Gold Rush, last week.
He was So Excited to bring me something he'd found there.
: )
Sadly... I've been a Pool of Goo....
we Finally got together today, for a late lunch, early supper.
: )
Dale found a Vintage... 1970's, or so...
Ford Mustang Jacket he thought I HAD To Have!!!
Hahahahahaha!!
Dale said... when he saw it, he Flipped!!
"It was BLUE... With White Stripes!!! Just Like Jethro!!"
: )
Hahahahahaha!!!
: )
We... Crazy Antique People, look out for each other.
We Know... what we all Like.
; )
Dale's Very Good... at Watching Out for his Pals.
<3
'Family'
<3
It fits like a Glove.
Looking forward to wearing it this Fall/Winter.
{It'll be 'Interesting' paired with a Vintage... Fur Collar.}
; )
Indeed.
<3
<3
bless their hearts.
What a Mess.
'Journey'
; )
Again... if Lawyer Meardon wasn't On Board this 'Crazy Train', fighting 'Goliath',
{The Iowa Department of Transportation, and Fairfax, Iowa... 'City Hall'}
I'd be Pushin' up Daisies.
That...
makes me Angry.
'We' as a People... shouldn't have to Bring in The Best Attorney in The State, to fight against the Government We Pay... to Protect 'Us' from Fraud.
oh dear...
; )
{my humble... opinion.}
Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
Barb C.
{The Alison Krauss Tune, above...
IS
The Rabbit Hole's
'Tune'.
'Voice'.
<3
Has been for Decades.
Perhaps...
I should've been 'listening'
closer.}
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment