We're Movin' Mountains...
around The Rabbit Hole, today.
: )
Gizmo was a Great Helper!!
<3
Grandson, Justin... and Helper Brandon, were God Sends!!
<3
Chandeliers...
Big Ones, had to be moved, for The Contractors.
; )
In The Old... Volunteer, Wild Cherry Tree, They Went.
<3
<3
{more coming}
; )
Movin' 'The Fountain'... was difficult, on so many levels, today.
<3
<3
When I read the Georgia O'Keefe quote, this morning...
it hit
'Home'.
; )
The Truth... is, I'm pretty certain,
the old...
'myself', is long... gone.
Reminds me of 'The Alice in Wonderland' quote...
below.
Indeed.
Life is a Journey.
Constantly changing.
I've met, some Incredible People, on my 'Journey'.
<3
Throughout my life, I've met some of The Very Best, in the darkest of times.
Some, I already knew, but didn't really 'Know' how Good they were, until the struggles were so incredibly real.
<3
I've never been good at 'change'.
; )
Don't like it.
I... say that, but...
when I was 19, moving from my first Home, to another...
remember saying,
"When I move, this time... it'll be my LAST!!"
"All of this Packing... Lugging, and Hauling... is CRAZY!!"
: (
so....
years later, what do I 'do'.... for a living??
Pack, Tote... Lug, and Haul.
MOUNTAINS.
; )
Over, and over... and over, and over, again.
Hahahahahaha.
I've probably 'Moved' more times in the last 30 years, than a Hundred People have 'Moved' in their lifetimes.
; )
I'm Certainly Not The Person I was, at 19.
; )
I'm not the person I was 'before' The Iowa Department of Transportation, and The City of Fairfax...
betrayed me, and my 'trust'.
'Trust'...
is
Everything, to an Old Taurus, like me.
Over the last 10 years, dealing with them...
I've learned a lot.
{continue to}
Yes, they've contributed to 'Change' in my life, over the years.
I'll never be the same person I was, 'before' them.
They've been a Huge part of my 'Journey'.
They make me sick, yet... grateful...
at the same time.
{the book... is coming.}
Maybe, that's why... O'Keefe's quote, got me to thinkin' so hard...
this morning, before 'The Boys' arrived this afternoon.
: )
Where... do I go, from 'here'.
???
; )
One Day...
at a time.
perhaps....
I'll ask 'Alice'...
maybe she knows.
; )
Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
Barb C.
{So Grateful... for 'The Boys'... today.
<3
We'll get that Old... Rabbit Hole, Pulled Together.
; )
One Day... at a Time.}
<3
: )
No comments:
Post a Comment