Summertime.
: )
Love seeing the Volunteer... Brown-eyed Susan pop up all around The Rabbit Hole, every year.
<3
Like Queen Anne's Lace, and... Purple Asters, they put on quite a show... this time of year.
: )
Plans changed yesterday... after visiting with Dear... Renate, on the phone.
Renate's moved in, partially... just.
Renate brought The Kitties from the apartment, Friday...
they are NOT... adjusting well.
: (
Bud, and Renate... lost their Two... Beloved Kitties, in the Fire, nearly two years ago.
Bud, and Renate were devasted.
Their Home, was a total loss, as well.
: (...................
Like so many of us understand the deep Love of Our '4' legged 'Children'.
: (
Then... Bud, suddenly passed away.
Oh my.
: (....................
Renate, well... I have no words.
: (
Bud, and Renate never had '2' legged Children.
Their Kitties, Pups, and Each Other, were Their Lives.
<3
Renate adopted two Kittens, last year.
They've been Such a Blessing to her.
<3
After Renate shared how traumatized The Kitties are, with this 'Move'...
told her, perhaps... we should wait a week.
; )
Let The Kitties get adjusted.
<3
The LAST thing, in my opinion... those Kitties need, are Strangers in the house, moving furniture, and making all sorts of Racket.
{Renate is keeping The Kitties in her bedroom, with her... and everything they need, but they haven't eaten... and are hiding, even from Renate.}
: (
We Can't let ANYTHING.... happen to Those Kitties.
<3
Renate thought, that might be a good idea.
: )
There's no hurry.
: )
We'll Get'er Done, when the time is right.
<3
{Those 'Kitties' will have to kept in Renate's Bedroom, while we're moving things,
whenever we come.
; )
Dear God... we Can't Let Anything... happen to them, or have them 'Slip' outside.}
Was sharing Miss. Peanut's awful, seemingly never ending mess, with Renate.
: (
Bud... Loved Peanut.
<3
Renate, too... but, Bud... really Spoiled her.
; )
This 'Move'... has Got to be so Incredibly Difficult, for Renate.
: (
Heartbreaking.
As we were going through thoughts, yesterday...
of
Bud, and Beloved 'Children'...
oh dear.
We both melted into a Big Old Pool of Goo.
: (................................
{Hate It... When That Happens!! : ( }
Oh... dear.
Peanut was doing better, yesterday...
today, she's worse than ever.
: (
Damn It.... Damn It... Damn It!!!
: (................
<3
I keep hearing my Dad's advice, in my head... concerning the 'sick' 'Critters', I cared for... when I was young.
How Frustrated I would be, when... some... just couldn't thrive, no matter how hard I tried, and tried.
: (..................
Dad would ask me... if I knew in my heart, I'd done my best for them.
I'd tell him, yes... yes, but...
He'd say...
"If you know in your heart, you've done your best, that's all you can do. Have no regrets."
<3
I... don't know... at this point, if.... I've Done my Best.
: (
That's What's So Frustrating.
: (
Is there Something... I'm missing.
Is There Something More.... I should be Doing.
: (
Heartbreaking.
: (
I know... Christine, Peanut's Vet, is at a loss, as well.
: (
She wants an update in the morning, hope there's one to give.
I'm not a fan... of The Twilight Zone.
{It's Scary... almost, too real.}
The above... episode, "The Hunt"... always touched my heart.
: )
It... came up, a couple of nights ago, I... switched the channel.
Couldn't watch it.
It's a good one, but... really, really... hard to take.
I've made it very plain to The Lord, since I was very young... if our Beloved Animal's aren't allowed in Heaven,
I... don't want to go there, either.
; )
The Lord Knows... He'd better send me to where The Animal's are, because... 'Heaven'... wouldn't be 'Heaven' for me, without Them.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment