That's a fact.
Received a text... from Dear Fellow 'Gold Rush' Vendor, and Friend, Doug, a bit ago.
: )
'Gold Rush'... in Rochester, MN. is happening now.
Doug... said how much he misses us. : )
We miss Doug, and Everyone... at Gold Rush.
Above... is Doug's Booth.
; )
{Doug... does Amazing Original Stained Glass Work!!}
; )
I... can see where our Booth was, as well.
We were always under the 'Visitor' Banner.
; )
That 2014 'Gold Rush'... was a Tuff one.
These 'Events'... are grueling, when everything in the world is goin' kinda right.
When 'Things'... are goin' kinda wrong, like life in 2014... and most every year since...
: )
for
'Simply Iowa',
well...
my fuse got a little shorter, and shorter, every show.
As did... my creative level.
'Life'.
Damned Distraction.
I was extremely Blessed over the years... by Dear Friends, Family... and 'Customers'... also, Friends, who helped carry me through.
<3
Those who 'Truly'... 'know' me, know... I wear my heart on my sleeve.
That's a dangerous thing.
Probably... not good for 'business'.
; )
Had I been scheduled for 'Gold Rush'... this time, I wouldn't have been there, with Miss. Peanut being so ill.
Peanut... was one of the reason's I dropped 'Away' Events.
{There were Many Factors}
Peanut, in her own... Loving Way, made me see...
"Home... is Where The Heart Is"
; )
<3
{Trust me... I wouldn't drive back and forth from Des. Moines, every day... while doing Junk Jubilee, for just...
'Anyone'.}
: )
Peanut Carried me Through The Horrible Messes of Fairfax, and The Iowa Department of Transportation.
BIG LOAD}
: (
I... rescued Miss. Peanut... once.
; )
She 'Rescued' me... a Thousand Times.
<3
All of The 'Critters'... in my life, have.
<3 <3 <3
I get kinda Sassy... about 'humans', sometimes.
Please Know... I Know... some Wonderful 'Humans'...
that could almost,
almost...
be
nearly...
as
Pure of Heart...
as
a
'Critter'.
; )
<3
'almost'.
Beyond... Grateful, for Them.
<3
Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
Barb C.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment