It's been a Crazy... Couple of Days.
; )
oh... my.
; )
Friday.
Josey Wales... {May God Bless That Man}
Corridor MPO, Fairfax, 'Email'...
Grandson, Justin's 2 hour Haircut...
{'J' wouldn't let me get an image of his New... Do. He looked Great!! I... believe, he was very Happy with his New Look!!
Handsome Lad.}
: )
Work... Late Lunch with 'J' at the New 'Vos Que Quereis' restaurant, in Fairfax,
{very good... Venezuelan food!}
Met with Pal, Allyson, at CSPS Hall, in New Bo, in Cedar Rapids for an Amazing Concert, at 7...
Home, around 11:30, Friday Night.
; )
The Concert was GREAT!!
Blues/Southern Rock!!
: )
Brandon Santini, and his Incredible Band, were Awesome!!
LOVE The Harmonica!!
; )
LOVE The Guitar!!
They were All Amazing Artists!!
; )
Holy Smokes!!
: )
Those Southern Boys... Know How To 'Play'.
; )
: )
New Bo was Jumpin'... last night!!
Wow!!
Allyson, and I arrived about an hour before The Band started, at 8, to get Good Seats.
; )
I ordered a glass of Pino, then headed outside to smoke a stogie, about 15 minutes before The Band started.
As I was leaving the CSPS Hall, said 'Howdy' to The Doorman.
: )
He said...
"Are you Entertaining Tonight??!!"
: )
He caught me so off guard...
: )
All I could muster, was a 'Smile', and...
the reply...
"many... often find me 'entertaining'... I believe, at times,
; )
{The Iowa Department of Transportation, their 'Engineers'... Fairfax, Iowa, 'City Hall'... The Corridor MPO, The Iowa Attorney General's office, 'Family', every now and then.... and several I've pissed off on FB, over the years, to name a 'few'. ; )}
but...
no..
I'm not 'entertaining' anyone...
Tonight."
; )
Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Lord... Lord.
; )
Was Grateful... Allyson invited me to join her at CSPS last night.
: )
Great... Escape.
We had plans to 'Run'... today, but The Concert was a last minute
'Plan'.
Great
'Plan'.
; )
Allyson... has been Such a Gift, 'Blessing'... in my life, over the last 20, plus...
years.
<3
I'd like to say we're like 'Sisters'... but, I feel like I'm her
Old...
Crazy...
'Auntie'.
: )
and, for some reason...
like Nephew, Billy...
Allyson likes to 'Take me Around'.
<3
I'm not as 'Open Minded' as Allyson, is.
: )
I... tend to dig my heels in.
{crazy... old auntie.}
; )
Gratefully... Allyson, and Billy...
put
up
with
my
'Insanity',
and...
love me,
anyway.
<3
Today.
Saturday.
I... didn't capture any images on our Travels.
It was raining, and... I didn't feel like it.
; )
{crazy... old auntie. ; ) }
Allyson picked me up... at 9 a.m.
We bought Fuel.
{Allyson, nearly.... filled her RAV up with Diesel.
Uh Oh!!
; )
Allyson 'Caught It' before All Hell Broke Loose!!}
; )
{Wish I would've 'caught it' in Paducah, about 25 years ago, after leaving Nashville.}
; )
{It turned out Fine, but what a ride.}
Allyson, and I... travelled many miles today.
Headed to Amana, Iowa...
then...
Kalona...
then,
visited Pal, Bill...
at his Store, in Cedar Rapids, then...
back to Allyson's Home, where we fixed a Lovely...
late afternoon
'Supper'.
; )
Allyson's Sis, Bethany... joined us for a Great Meal, and...
Vigorous Conversation!!
<3
Priceless.
; )
<3
Allyson, holdin' up... Two of the Coolest 1960's, or early... 1970's...
Hanging Lamps, I've Ever Seen!!!
: )
Pal, Bill... had them.
Oh My.
So Cool!!
; )
The first image... is of a few... of the Great Finds, from Amana, and Sisters' Garden, between Iowa City, and Kalona... Iowa.
There's...
More.
: )
{stay tuned}
<3
Check Out...
Brandon Santini.
: )
Attend, if you can...
Local, and Traveling Musicians.
'Artists'.
; )
They'll Impress.
; )
Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
Barb C.
I... don't 'vent' on my blog, for the most part, like I do... on FB.
{try not to}
My 'blog'... is much like The Rabbit Hole.
<3
{off limits}
I'm venting... here, and now.
No comments:
Post a Comment