Monday, September 2, 2024

Yep....

Yep 

I'll never forget many, many.... many things, over the last 8 years... or so, but...pullin' Jethro into that POS, Iowa Department District 6, 'Drive'... they... intentionally, left us with, after Their 2018 Condemnation.... for Fairfax's 'Bike Trail'... That 'Wasn't', yet 'Is'...
 in my opinion.
: )
Well...
oh my...
: )
bless their hearts.
; )

Gads.

{Please... Pray for my Liver, while... Fighting with The Iowa Department of Transportation, District 6, and Fairfax, Iowa... City Hall. }

Stay Tuned.
I'll hold On... as long as my Amazing Lawyer... and... Liver will.
; )
<3
PRAY for Them Both!!!
: )

Love to Ya...
<3

Barb C.

{Don't forget.... The Iowa Attorney General... is Representing The Iowa Department of Transportation.
; )
WE... The People... of Iowa, and...
The United States of America...
are Paying for The Iowa State Attorney General, and... The Iowa Department of Transportation...
And...
THE SUPREMEME COURT...
ultimately.
: )
Those...
We'd better be Thinkin' about, when 'We' 'Vote'. 
in my... 
opinion.
: )

United We Stand...
Divided We Fall. 

Indeed.
; )
{Don't forget... 
Fairfax, Iowa, City Hall.}
: )
Please....
Don't....
 over look the Money Fairfax, Iowa... City Hall, has Spent, Paid Out... over the 
LAST 30 Plus... Years, with 'firms'. : ) }


No comments: