Saturday, September 28, 2024

The Dark... and Smokey Places.


What a Day!!!
: )



Amazing Event!!
; )


Never... like seein' The Ford 'empty'...
the morning of a 'Show' 'set up'.
gads.
That... spells out a very... Long Day.
'Loading' and... Unloading.
; )


Started 'pulling' from The Trailer, this morning.
Noticed a little Bee, sitting on an old rug, I'd unloaded from The Trailer, to The Ford.
<3
Got busy... 
was trying to 'Figure'... exactly How... to put 20 Pound's of Sugar...
in a 5 Pound Sack, 
oh my...
leaned... over the coiled up... Rug, examining...
The Ford's Bed.
: ( : ( : (
I... put my hand, on the top of the coiled up Rug, and...
on
The Bee.
: (..................
got stung...
as, I should've.
: (
Pray... the little Bee, survives.
<3

Don't know... what The Bee's Love... about The Trailer, but... they were Swarming, as I unloaded.
They... didn't bother me, as I loaded.
: )
Paid much More Attention to THEM....
'Respect'...
 after the Sting, and... seeing the swarm.
; )
<3




Took me a couple of hours, this morning...
to get The Ford... Loaded.
: )
{Sure Miss Helper, Brandon, and Grandson... Justin. <3 }


Stopped at Casey's, on the way to The Show, grabbed a bite to eat.
Noticed... as me, and The Ford... were pulling on to 151, his steering, wasn't quite right.
???
then...
 when backing The Ford into the Unloading... area, at The Show...
 oh my.

Popped The Ford's Hood.
His Beautiful... Powerful... 4.0 Engine, was COVERED in OIL.
: ( : ( : (
it appears...
 we...
apparently
 Blew a Power Steering Line.
oh...my.
; )


Couldn't think about The Ford, for long.
We Have a Show... to Do.
<3

The lights... above mine, and our Neighbor's booth, weren't fixable.
Told The Awesome Worker's... to not worry about our booth.
We... tend to do our Best, in The Dark... and Smokey Places!!
: )
{Grateful for Them, They Helped me, and Dale... Get That Damned Tent Frame...
UP!! It's a MESS. : ) <3 }


Have a Million Miles to Go...
at 
The Midwest Show.
: )

Grateful... Friends, Colby... and Sarah, are bringing some AMAZING Christmas, to The Simply Iowa... Booth, and...
to 
The Fall Harvest Sale.
; )
Stay Tuned.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{Shared a few of the last 'Ford'... issues, today, with Friends.
: )
They, seemed to think it might be time to buy another 'vehicle'.
: )
{Not Happening. Not... Ever.}

I'm Thinkin'... 
maybe...
It's TIME...
to 
Stay HOME.
; )
Down...
The
Rabbit
Hole.
: )
<3


No comments: