Saturday, September 21, 2024

oh...my.


Was Up... Bright and Early...
this
Beautiful Saturday Morning!!
; )

Took a Hot Shower, First Thing!!
{I'm usually a 'Hot Soakin' Bubble Bath' Gal, but...
No Time.. this mornin'. : ) Much to Get Done.}

Little... More than I figured.

Seems the old Side by Side Fridge, is having 'issues'.
: (
Sure don't want to replace it.
It's the Perfect Size. It's... been Such a Great Fridge.
<3
; )
Don't want to think about how 'Young'... it is, either.
???
: )
{The Kid's were Teens, I.... believe, when we brought it Home. }
but...
the 'New' ones, you can purchase today, have a few year 'Life'... it seems, before they have Issues, or Quit.

so...
I've been studying... 
'Troubleshooting'....
with my Pal, Google, and YouTube, this morning.
: )

Have a feeling, 'This' Saturday.... 
is gonna be Filled Up, with my Old... Pal, 'Roper'.
<3
If... I can't figure it out...
I'll see if The Boys can.
if...
They can't...
then, I'll look at the options.
Repair Dude, or... replacement.
: (

oh my.
: )
: )
: )

Between Vehicles, Lawn Equipment... Appliances, Phone... Computer... 
and.... so much more....
lately...
: )
oh...
my.
: )
{Iowa Department of Transportation.
Fairfax, Iowa... 'City Hall', and...
The Iowa Attorney General...
oh...
my. 
'Bless Their Hearts'.} 
; )

Oh Lord....
When It Rains It Pours.
Hahahahahahaha!!!
; )

Livin' The Dream...
Baby!!
; )
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{Do your research before you Trust, and Vote. : ) <3 }

No comments: