Sunday, September 22, 2024

My Old Friend.


So... enjoy sitting outside early... early, sippin' Strong...
 'First of The Mornin',
Brew...
under 
John's Old Oak...
with
 Miss. Peanut.
<3
before...
 Highway 151 gets cookin', 
while...
 The Bird's are in 'Full Voice'.
<3 <3 <3 

If... I get around 'Early' enough, 
 sit in my old...old...old, 
flannel robe.
<3
{Sure as Heck... wouldn't want to get 'caught' in It... or, be 'seen' before I take on 'The Day', by Anyone.
; )
There might be a 'Law'... somewhere, against That. ; ) 
If not, there probably should be. ; )}

While sittin', sippin'... this Beautiful... Sunday Morning...
 began running my fingers through my gnarled up... hair, that hadn't been
'Turned Loose', since yesterday... morning.
: )

something...
didn't 'feel' quite... right.
???
Hmmmmmmm????

I'd Been 'Mossed'... Somewhere in The Night!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!

had...
'Moss'... 
Tangled Throughout... my Gnarly... Henna Lovin' Tresses!!!
; )
Hahahahahaha!!!
oh my.
; )
{The 'Moss Fairy'... must've 'Visited'. ; ) }
Gads.
; )



Worked on 'Roper'... for hours, yesterday.
Took every inch of him apart.
Scrubbed, and cleaned... every surface.
{had No Idea how Many... Parts and Pieces 'Roper' was made of.}
: )

Cleaned, and examined... his coils, and... his door gaskets.
{Getting to that coil, and... the gaskets under each door, required the 'Limbo' tune.}
; )

Looking UP, from the floor, under... The Roper, well... 
noticed Several... 'places' I... should've Payin' Much More Attention...
To.
; )
{No wonder... 'Roper', was in such a Mess. : ( }
He'd Been Seriously...
Neglected.
: ( : ( : (

I... cleaned Roper, Inside and Out.
Let him thaw out, overnight.
<3

Didn't want to know his age.
but...
couldn't miss his 'badge'... while cleanin'.
: )

Roper... is Old Enough to Drink, and Vote!!
Hahahaha!!
; )

Finished deep cleaning Roper's coils this morning.
Cleaned the water away... from his melted coils, too.
Turned Him On.
; )

He... ran for a bit, so quietly... then, quit.
then...
Fired Up... Again.
<3 <3 <3 
: )
<3

Time will Tell.
; )
It Always Does!!
; )

Love to Ya....
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: